Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh yeah, camp.

Found out my route for camp this summer, and let me say I am excited. Never in my life have I been further west than Nashville, TN. My team got assigned the Texas and Louisiana locations. Meaning that I will be spending my summer as a production director for WinShape camps as follows(as long as nothing changes).....

June 6-10: FUMC Killeen, TX
June 13-17: East Bayou Baptist Church Lafayette, LA
June 20-24: FUMC Frisco, TX
June 27-July 1: FBC Pasadena, TX
July 4-8: Cross Church, Rogers, AR
July 11-15: Summer Grove Baptist Church Shreveport, LA
July 18-22: FBC Covington, LA
July 25-29: Trinity Baptist Church Lake Charles, LA
August 1-5: FBC West Monroe, LA

...and a map. http://bit.ly/hFYHdO 

In case you were wondering, this means I will not get to see much family or friends during the summer. Be praying for me and my team as we prepare for what God has in store for this summer. So pumped to go love on these communities. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm obviously behind on blog reading, but SO excited you were placed on the Texas/Louisiana team! And you get to hit up Arkansas?! Wohoo! I often tell people too "I've never been west of Nashville, TN!" We can have this in common until June! =)

    ReplyDelete